9/27/2007

In memoriam

Morning has broken, like the first morning.
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird.
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning,
Praise for them springing fresh from the world.

Sweet the rain’s new fall, sunlit from Heaven,
Like the first dewfall on the first grass.
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where His feet pass.

Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning,
Born of the one light Eden saw play.
Praise with elation, praise every morning,
God’s recreation of the new day.

MINDY NACOLE HILL
December 5, 1989 – September 24, 2007

ARTICLE OBIT GUESTBOOK

Deepest sympathy to Robert and Donna Hill, Patrick Bradshaw and the members of the Hill, Winstead and Bradshaw families. Our prayers are with 4-month-old baby Payton Bradshaw, the son of Mindy and Patrick, who is in critical condtion at University Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi.
~~~
Update: Baby Payton died on 11 October 2007. I picture him in Mindy's arms. Love to my family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this terrible news about your great-niece. I will never hear the song Morning Has Broken without thinking of you and your precious family. My prayers are for all of you today!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Will pray that Payton recovers quickly.
-Andrew

Anonymous said...

There are no answers, just acceptance.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this. What on earth has happened? My heart is with you, and with these people of yours. There are no answers but to never never give in to not remembering what was so so good. That takes a long time. And only after that time becomes a life-line in hindsight. I am so sorry. Nothing else can be said, it will only be so lame. Eowyn. I wish I had better words, because they are in my heart.

Anonymous said...

BJ, my deepest and heartfelt sympathy to you and all of your friends and family for your great loss. We are never ready to part with our friends and loved ones, but everyone has our thoughts and prayers as you walk through this valley of grief and loss.

May the God of your understanding bring comfort to each of you as we carry you in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.